For those searching for an affordable, yet amazing, all-inclusive vacation in the Dominican Republic, there’s no need to look any further than Lifestyle Holidays Vacation Club accommodations in Puerto Plata.
Lifestyle Holidays Vacation Club accentuates the vibrant atmosphere of Puerto Plata with its world-class accommodations and incredible vacation offers.
Lifestyle Holiday Vacation Club’s Puerto Plata location includes many different types of accommodations on its massive property. There are different tiers of vacationing in Puerto Plata with Lifestyle Holidays Vacation Club. The levels of accommodations at Lifestyle Holidays Vacation Club from lowest to highest are:
- Crown Suites
- Resident Suites (same location as Crown Suites but different pricing levels)
- Royal Suites (luxurious but not as big as Presidential Suites)
- Presidential Suites (luxurious, high-end large units)
- Crown Villas (Mediterranean style with terracotta roofs, built in late 90s, ocean views)
- Royal Villas (all new, modern, high-end 5-star stay)
- Cliff Villas (highest end accommodations with infinity pools and more)
When staying at any of these Lifestyle Holidays Vacation club accommodations, you’re not guaranteed access to the others and their respective restaurants, beaches, and amenities. But if you decide to book a VIP package at Crown Suites then you will receive admittance into everything, plus a free round of golf at the local 9-hole course, Los Mangos.
Between the many accommodations in Puerto Plata, there are 18 restaurants with a variety of different foods. The Lifestyle Holidays Vacation Club restaurants you’ll find in Puerto Plata include:
- Indochine (Asian Fusion) – The Tropical Pool
- Bellini (Italian Cuisine) – The Residence Suites
- Trapiche Paradise (Mexican Cuisine) – The Royal Suites
- The Blue Lagoon (Seafood & Buffet) – The Tropical – Beach Area
- Johnny’s (International Cuisine) – Cofresi Palm (Seasonal)
- Moomtaz (Indian Cuisine) – Cofresi Palm
- El Pilón (Authentic Dominican Cuisine) – Cofresi Palm – Beachside
- Moonlight (International Cuisine) – Cofresi Palm – Beachside (Seasonal)
- Rodizio (Brazilian Churrascaria) – Cofresi Palm
Other amenities you’ll find at the Lifestyle Holidays Vacation Club accommodations in Puerto Plata include 11 lite-fare bars; 28 full-service bars; 12+ pools including exclusive kid’s pool areas; seven beaches; nightclubs and casinos; two spas; two Kid’s Clubs with daily childcare and a playground; Teens’ Club and an arcade; tennis courts, basketball court, beach volleyball court; health club and two gyms with exercise equipment; conference center and meeting rooms; personalized weddings and wedding gazebo; gift shops and shopping areas, including hand-crafted market; medical clinic and a pharmacy; heliport; excursion center; car rental; synagogue; mini-disco; Xtreme Zone; water sport center; scuba diving school (PADI Certified); two entertainment centers, including Ocean World.
Overall, the Lifestyle Holidays Vacation Club accommodations at Puerto Plata have everything you could possibly want in a Caribbean vacation.